Facials can be daunting! How do you know what kind of facial you need?
By booking in for a complimentary Consultation!
Body & Face Co remove the stress of knowing what facial to choose, when we have our complimentary consultation with you ,we get to know you by asking lots of questions about your lifestyle before deciding on a treatment plan.
You may wonder why it is necessary to have a consultation - can't I just have a facial? Here's why it is important -
We need to have a firm understanding of questions like the following to enable us to give you the very best outcome which is very important to us at BFC.
Questions like these will be asked -
- Do you work indoors or outdoors?
- Do you apply sunscreen/hat when outdoors?
- What are the main areas of concern you would like to fix about your skin?
- What kind of medications if any are you taking? - this is an important one as some medications will be a contraindication for using some of our powerful medical grade machines.
- What skin care are you currently using? Cleanser, Exfoliant, Moisturiser etc?
These are just a few examples, and a reason we ask these type of questions is to determine which direction we take with your skin care journey, for example -
if you are a sun lover who refuses to wear daily sunscreen and a hat when you are outside all the time, you would not be a great candidate for a medical grade peel (no matter how much your skin needs it)
If your on roaccutane you are unable to have LED light therapy at the same time.
If you are having treatment for cancer you would be unable to have the anti ageing Endermologie part of a facial.
As you can see there are many factors to consider when choosing a facial, so why not book in for a complimentary consultation prior to kicking off your next facial, you will leave with not only glowing, hydrated skin but a lot of knowledge you may of never known otherwise!
You can book online here - www.bodyfaceco.com.au 24/7 for your complimentary consultation.